Check out our events calendar at the bottom of the page!



Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas


Merry Christmas to all our readers and visitors. We thank God for all the graces of this beautiful season. We ask Jesus, who came to us as an Infant in a poor stable, to bless and reward all of you who follow and support our mission of media evangelization.
Here is a prayer to ask for unfailing hope:
A Prayer for Unfailing Hope

Lord Jesus, you see my entire life:
past, present, and future.
You know my thoughts and feelings.
You see how hard life can be,
how unfair it can seem at times.
In all the confusion, one thing is certain—
your love for me never changes.
I place all my hope in You.
You embrace me as I am.
You walk with me and guide me.
Help me to recognize Your presence
and to follow where you lead with trust.
You desire only the greatest good for me;
You are on my side.
I place all my hope in You.
Help me to know how much
you want to be part of my life.
Widen the limits of my heart
to make room for You
and through You for others.
You are God, my Savior.
I place all my hope in You.

Blessing: “May the God of hope fill us
with all joy and peace in believing,
so that we might abound in hope by
the power of the Holy Spirit” (Rom 15:13).

To practice: Read a passage from the New
Testament daily.

www.pauline.org

www.mydiscoverhope.org
© Daughters of St. Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Mass with the NEW TRANSLATION Explained for Kids

Blessed Pope John Paul II Resources Flyer